How I Met Your Mother - TV Series

 


Currently in Season 8 watching this series. It takes me forever to finish this series. I don't know, kind of not really fond of this series. And to tell you the truth, I already know the ending which will break your heart! But still... You must finish something that you already started right??

My 1st TV Series all the time that I can re watched over and over again is FRIENDS! And then The Big Bang Theory. FRIENDS is awesome. Big Bang is hilarious! But this series.... erm, I will think again before I start. Why? It is so damn complicated!


You asked me who is my favorite couple? 
It is Barney and Robin for sure. I don't know about relationship and I don't have any experience with relationship. But I wonder how two people who have past history with each other became a close friend? Not just friend, but the friend which you meet everyday. Every time. How people handle those feeling hanging out with your ex? In this case, exes. 

It is kind of weird when I watching Rachel and Joey in FRIENDS because of Ross and Rachel thing. I totally skip that part. But in HIMYM, I agreed with Barney and Robin even I know Robin is Ted's ex. 

Alright. Gotta finish the rest. Bye!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiada Ganti

The pic Of Wedding...

UNIC now and forever....